End your toxic relationship with cigarettes via our dual approach:
- Advanced Hypnosis: In recent years, common myths and misconceptions associated with hypnosis have passed on, in favour of scientifically sound applications: hypnosis is now commonly applied for medicinal and dentistry purposes, as well as in law enforcement, education and professional sports. Hypnosis is one of the most successful methods in the battle against cigarettes.
- We Tailor Our Approach To Your Needs and Lifestyle: Everyone is different. We tailor our approach to suit your specific needs, wants, and lifestyle choices. We use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to destroy myths and kick old habits.
To understand more about our method, it is essential to acknowledge that the mind works on both the conscious and unconscious levels. We make decisions and act with our conscious mind, whilst the unconscious mind controls our habits. Hypnosis allows us to access the unconscious mind and take control of those lingering habits associated with smoking.
Our system is suited to any with an average IQ and higher and is tailored to individual specifications – it is unsurprising then that so many have managed to quit smoking cigarettes! Few suffer withdrawal symptoms following our dual treatment – another incentive to quit smoking today!
Is the system totally safe? Absolutely. You are in complete control throughout the session and retain the agency to terminate the process at any point. You cannot get ‘stuck’ in hypnosis. Our system is based mainly on advanced hypnosis and NLP, and both of these systems are completely safe. You are aware and in control at every moment and can terminate the session at any time. You cannot get stuck in hypnosis, nor can you be made to do anything against your will.
It takes only sixty minutes to free your unconscious mind and quit cigarettes forever.
WHY DO SMOKERS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO QUIT CIGARETTES?
It is common knowledge that cigarettes are a serious drain on your finances. Cigarettes also hurt your health and well-being. Studies show that 63% of smokers want to quit cigarettes, but everyone has their own reasons for continuing. These reasons include:
- Fear of putting on weight
- Fear of withdrawal symptoms
- Lack of self-belief
- The belief that smoking relieves stress and aids relaxation
Smoking cigarettes is an act that is controlled by the subconscious: it is similar to driving or typing. You do not consider every action that you take; rather, it is something controlled by the subconscious mind. Chances are, you do not enjoy every cigarette that you smoke – again, it is something that your mind does automatically.
Unless you address the specific reasons that are unique to each individual, you will not manage to quit smoking for the long term.
HAVE YOU TRIED TO STOP SMOKING BEFORE? WHY DIDN’T IT WORK?
- You didn’t want to deal with the withdrawal symptoms?
- Did you start to gain weight?
- Were you tricked into smoking again?
- Did you smoke one cigarette – one that eventually turned into many?
- Another reason?
Our dual method deals with reasons that are unique to you – even going one step further to deal with potential reasons for failure before they happen.
For example, we will work with you to create new habits to replace old ones. So, if you’re worried about replacing cigarettes with food, we will work to establish other habits to avoid the common pitfalls ex-smokers find themselves in.
COMPLIMENTARY FREE SESSIONS
At Hypnosis Solutions, we offer 12 months of backup support from the date of your initial session at no charge to assist you to become a nonsmoker.
Where Do I Sign Up?
Call the number on the site and book a slot with one of our advisors; you arrive at your appointment and fill in some paperwork before meeting with a specialist. Your session will consist of:
- Background information about yourself and your smoking habit
- A discussion surrounding your personal reasons for smoking
- A discussion surrounding the nature of the system and how it works
- An advanced hypnosis session, NLP, reframing and other systems
- A series a supporting materials to ensure that you remain a non-smoker for life.